Ryan and I are big believers of continued growth. We believe learning enhances life. Coaches increase our speed of learning. We want to be the best that we can be for each other, our families and our mission. We decided to attend several seminars and get coaching in 2015 for our businesses, personal development and our relationship.
Last week we arrived home after the Unleash the Power Within seminar by Tony Robbins. It was a 4 day seminar in Newark, NJ where we discovered so much. We had been told by friends to sit with people you didn’t know. There would be exercises that would be done that would be better if it was with someone we didn’t know. That way it ensured complete transparency. Then, at the end of the night and seminar Ryan and I could discuss what we really discovered throughout the session.
My mom came with us to help care for Miss M. I was not ready to be away from her for five days if we left her at home. We stayed in the hotel that was right next to the event so it allowed us to spend some time with them in the mornings and see them a few other times too even though the days were so crammed packed.
Some highlights of the event were:
- Discovered how different actions in our lives helped meet the 6 human needs. Then, evaluated if those needs were being met in positive or negative ways.
- Faced fears that were holding us back from accomplishing what we really want to accomplish.
- Uncovered some of our core beliefs and the power of them.
- Learned how to create lasting change.
- The 7 areas of constant growth for an extraordinary life and where we personally needed to grow.
- The difference between values and beliefs and how they effect our daily lives.
- A new way to approach food to provide pure energy.
The days were full of learning and discovering. About ourselves and about our marriage. It was an outstanding experience that Ryan and I will never forget. We would recommend Unleash the Power Within to anyone! I will for sure be writing blog posts that are more specific from some of the take a ways from the event. We decided to place our workbooks at the table so during dinner we can discuss all the things we learned and discovered. We are still going over all that we got from the seminar!
There are many ways that we can grow as a couple. Joining a couples group, taking online classes together, going to seminars, sharing our experiences and more. I know for me I feel extremely connected with Ryan when we are discussing how we want to present ourselves and how we want to effect the world. I believe all couples have to be intentional about growing together as a couple.
How do you and your mate grow together as a couple?
Until Next Time- Truly Love,