Affiliate links may be used in this post. Ordering through these links may result in a commission, which helps pay for the cost of running this site and keeps the content free.
It is Thursday! And it is time to show what we are thankful for! I am linking up with Kristal, Mia and the group. Now granted I have many things to be thankful for, however, last week was a big week in our pregnancy. We hit the half way mark and had our anomaly scan for our little baby! So this week I am concentrating on things that I am thankful for within our pregnancy!
1) I am thankful for a pregnancy that is progressing great! So far pregnancy has been pretty easy for us. Minor nausea from weeks 5-9, but other than that all has been well. I am getting a little more ache now from weight gain and occasionally have indigestion. But over all I would say it has been easy!
2) I am thankful for technology that allows us to see our little baby every now and again. It is so reassuring to see that it is healthy and growing well!
3) I am thankful for our healthy baby! There is one little thing the doctor is going to check in four more weeks. The doctor otherwise said baby and I are both doing well and we are easy ones to care for!
4) I am thankful for ten fingers and ten toes! Although it looks like baby has lots of toes here the doctor assured us they only have ten. It was so great to see those little future running feet!
5) I am thankful to find out we are having a little GIRL! I must admit I thought it was a boy, but then had a feeling God had a little surprise for us! So excited to moving forward with planning the nursery, baby showers and of course choosing a name!
6) Last, but certainly not least: I am so thankful for Ryan through this pregnancy! I had my first random emotional break down this past week. He handled it like a champ! While talking through it I was crying and laughing and sometimes not for sure which one I was doing. He is a trooper! I am so glad that he is my partner through this!
What are you thankful for this week?
Until Next Time- Truly Love,