Affiliate links may be used in this post. Ordering through these links may result in a commission, which helps pay for the cost of running this site and keeps the content free.
I can’t believe Christmas is right around the corner! My favorite thing about the gift giving part of Christmas is filling the stockings! For some reason I find great joy in finding small meaningful things to put in the stockings. I know it’s weird, but hey that’s me! Before I was married I would take over my siblings stocking. Once I got married I was off to find things I could fill Ryan’s stocking with. This year I now have our baby girl’s stocking to fill as well! Here are some stocking ideas for runners and baby girls.
Stocking Ideas for Runners & Baby Girls
1. Feetures socks– These are the socks Ryan likes. They come in a lot of different colors so if your runner likes neutrals or bright colors they have you covered!
2. Energizer Pro 3 LED Headlamp– Your runner can use this before the races to get ready. This comes in more handy at triathlons than running races, but none the less it can be dark at those early morning starts.
3. iBungee Stretch Laces – These are great for slipping shoes on and off quickly. They also come in all kinds of colors.
4. Chamois Butt’r – When Ryan and I met I was having toe nail issues from all the running. He bought me some of this and it worked great! Put it anywhere you have friction.
5. Hand Warmers– For those cold runs that will surely be happening soon.
6. The Runner’s Guide to the Meaning of Life– There are some great little takeaways from this book. Always love a running analogy!
1. Banana Brush And Tooth Gel – Miss M doesn’t have teeth yet, but will be getting some soon I am sure!
2. Headbands Flower – Headbands are just so stinkin cute I had to put it on the list!
3. Comotomo Silicone Baby Teether– Miss M loves to chew on her fingers and won’t take a binki. I found a silicone teether like this one and she loves chewing on it. The package said it imitate their little baby fingers. That must be why.
4. Baby Leggings – I just realized last week that she only had one pair of tights for the winter. So she got some now and some will go in her stocking as well.
5. Nuby No-Spill Super Spout Grip N’ Sip– A few days after Christmas Miss M will be 6 months old and will start eating some food which means she will need to drink some water as well.
6. Rudolph Shaped Board Books– And you just can never have enough books!
So there you have it- a few stocking ideas for runners & baby girls to help you fill up those stockings with goodies they will love!
Until Next Time- Truly Love,