Affiliate links may be used in this post. Ordering through these links may result in a commission, which helps pay for the cost of running this site and keeps the content free.
When Spring and Easter time come all things bunny are starting to be thought about. That is why these DIY Bunny Treat Bags are a big hit this time of the year. This simple craft will make a great treat at your Spring or Easter party.
I’m also a big fan of these DIY Bunny Treat Bags because they can be recycled when all the fun is done. Pair these eco-friendly paper treat bags with an eco-friendly and healthy Easter basket. Now lets get to making these treat bags!
To make these DIY Bunny Treat Bags you need:
- Brown Paper Lunch Bags
- Cotton Balls
- Cupcake Liners (We used Wilton. Or you can use pink paper.)
Steps to make Easter Treat Paper Bags:
- Lay brown paper lunch bag flat. Trace ears of bunny treat bag on the top third of the bag as shown in picture below.
2. Glue cotton ball near the bottom middle of the paper treat bag. It is easiest to do this while the bag is still laying flat. Let the cotton ball dry on the Bunny Treat Bag.
3. Cut cupcake liners or pink paper into ovals that fit inside the ears. We chose to use pink cupcake liners from Wilton.
4. Stuff the DIY Bunny Treat Bag with your choice of treats so that the base of the treat bag puffs up. Feel free to add tissue paper if it needs more filling.
5. Gather paper treat bag under the ears to ensure the whole bag is closed. Tie a Spring or Easter colored ribbon around the treat bag under the bunny ears.
You now have a DIY Bunny Paper Treat Bag with things that you most likely already had around your house! This simple craft can serve as treats at a classroom party, party favors at a Spring gathering or place setting at Easter brunch.
What kind of treats do you plan to put into your DIY Bunny Paper Treat Bag?
Until Next Time- Truly Love,