Affiliate links may be used in this post. Ordering through these links may result in a commission, which helps pay for the cost of running this site and keeps the content free.
How To Prepare The Pumpkin Seeds
Baked Pumpkin Seeds Recipes To Choose From
- Savory: 4 tablespoons melted butter, 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt and 2 teaspoons Worchestershire sauce
- Lemony: 4 tablespoons melted butter, 1 teaspoon Mrs. Dash Lemon Pepper
- Halloweeny: 4 tablespoons melted butter, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice.
- Spicy: 4 tablespoons melted butter, 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper, 1/2 teaspoon thyme, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Natural: 1 teaspoon sea salt or other salt, 4 tablespoons melted butter
You could also create your own baked pumpkin seeds recipes out of things you have in the cabinet or have a contest between each person who carves a pumpkin in your family. Or simply put the seeds in a baggy or jar to add them to a Halloween gift for your man.
Take pumpkin carving a step further to create a little more fun along with a healthy snack! Crunching on pumpkin seeds in what tells me Fall is here!
What is your favorite baked pumpkin seeds recipe?
Until Next Time – Truly Love,