Affiliate links may be used in this post. Ordering through these links may result in a commission, which helps pay for the cost of running this site and keeps the content free.
I have a feeling that as you clicked on the title you were thinking, “What Valentine’s Day?! Christmas was two days ago!!” You are right, it was! But what’s after New Year’s?! Valentine’s Day! I just love coming up with a great little treat, date and gift for Ryan. I even got some Christmas things on sale afterwards that will help me in my Valentine’s Day plans. So yes Valentine’s is on my mind already!
Don’t you worry I won’t be skipping New Year’s posts. We have a few of them coming up next week! And be on the look out for some other Valentine Day posts too!
Today, I am going to share 5 thoughtful gifts for her (yes, us!) on Valentine’s Day. When I was introduced to this company I started to see several things that I would love to have! I also noticed several of my friends on Facebook was familiar with the company as well. So I just had to share these unique gift ideas!
1. Personalized Family Necklace With Birthstones And Engravings– With a little one on the way and family on the mind I loved this necklace! With the different color birth stones it could match many outfits. I like how the names are engraved between each stone.
2. Sedona Sky Turquoise Women’s Cuff Bracelet– This item originally drew my attention. Then, I decided it was a little too much for me. However, I kept going back to it. I think it could really be a great accessory for a more simple outfit. I decided it had to be added to the list!
3. HERSHEY’S KISSES Personalized Music Box For Couples- Whatever happen to music boxes?! I haven’t seen one in awhile. I thought this one was just so cute! The kiss shape is unique and it has a engrave-able charm on the front as well.
4. Women’s Australian Opal Ring With 12 Diamonds– This ring reminded me of one my mom has. Opals are just so darn gorgeous! It was one of the first items I saw that I knew I was adding to the list!
5. “Two Hearts” Personalized Couples Bracelet- This simple bracelet could go with any outfit! Yet, the two hearts being engraved with your name and your mates name make it extra special.
Now if you like any of these products click on over and view their whole site. They have tons of options and the engraved options make it even an extra special gift for her on Valentine’s Day! Don’t forget to send your man the direct link to what you are wanting! Sometimes they just need a hint 😉
Which one of these five items do you like the best and why?
Until Next Time-Truly Love,