Affiliate links may be used in this post. Ordering through these links may result in a commission, which helps pay for the cost of running this site and keeps the content free.
It is really easy to get into a routine or the day to day life that we live. Things get busy so we put schedules into place. For Ryan and I personally we are very routine and scheduled because our lifestyle requires it to be successful. My personality is very type A where I need structure to be able to stay focused. For Ryan to reach his goals of becoming a professional triathlete he has to maintain a schedule for his training, work and other projects. It all makes sense and can be done in a positive way.
A few weeks ago Ryan and I were chatting about a lot of different things. One of the topics that came up was adding a little more variety into our life and marriage. Especially now with Miss M it is so easy to do the same things day to day, week to week. Adding some variety into our lives can make things a little more exciting, fun and even spontaneous.
Here are some ways we are adding variety into our marriage and life:
- When we eat out try new restaurants
- Have date nights more often
- Try different kinds of date ideas
- Invite friends and family over
- Be more spontaneous when initiating sex
- Travel more
- Make new meals for dinner
- Spend our evenings together in different ways
- Be willing to try different sex positions
- Volunteering with organizations
- Ryan giving me break from baby
- Going out to lunch with friends
For us and our lifestyle those are some ways we discussed that we needed to start implementing to ensure we have a little more variety in our lives. We feel like variety can change things up and bring some excitement if you are in a place where things feel a little mundane.
What would you recommend to do to bring variety into our lives?
Until Next Time- Truly Love