Cassie Celestain is a writer, entrepreneur, wife and mom. Her popular lifestyle blog TrueAgape.com offers valuable resources for those seeking to build, support and maintain healthy lifestyles while possessing a thriving marriage and family. She lives in Oklahoma with her husband and daughter.
Cassie is a contributing writer for Start Marriage Right on a variety of marriage topics. She is also a featured writer on PopSugar as a marriage expert. Her partnerships range from being on launch teams to endorsing products. She has worked with known brands such as: Dave Ramsey, Huggies, Bush’s Beans, Nestle, Lush Cosmetics, Moody Publishers and more.
For media inquiries or additional information about advertising, please contact: TrueAgapeOnline@gmail.com.
Cassie is active on several forms of social media, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter.
Newsletter: Once a month (5,000+ subscribers)
- Sponsored Content: Work with Cassie to develop an editorial post, series of posts, or social media uniquely tailored to the True Agape audience that will promote your business in a natural, authentic and engaging way. (Opportunities limited.) Contact TrueAgapeOnline@gmail.com for pricing information.
- Newsletter Sponsorship: Our monthly newsletter goes out to more than 5,000 subscribers. Get your brand or product in front of more eyes through a featured sponsored placement. (Limited to one per month.) Contact TrueAgapeOnline@gmail.com for pricing information.
- Brand Ambassadorship: Hire Cassie as a brand representative to promote your product in her own warm, natural and engaging way, whether it be through video, live interviews, or print media.
- Freelance Writing: Cassie is available for both one-time and regular freelance writing assignments. She writes on a wide variety of topics, from marriage advice & date ideas to children activities, fitness, recipes, and meaningful gift options.
- Speaking: Cassie is available to speak on a variety of motivational, inspirational, or blogging topics.
- Other opportunities: Cassie is happy to work with your company in original and innovative ways to build a relationship that is mutually beneficial. She has a proven track record of success with the companies she has worked with, and is open to “outside the box” ideas.