Oh, so many things to be thankful for! Big and small! This past week like every week there are more things than I could ever count that I should be thankful for. However, I have to be intentional to remember to have this mind set!
1. Fruit and vegetables- The first trimester of my pregnancy it was very hard for several weeks to eat anything other than bread and crackers. Then, I could eat more but veggies would make me gag. I am doing better with only a few things not tasting good still. This week I have enjoyed being creative in making sure little one and I get our daily dose!
2. Quality time- On Saturday Ryan and I had a nice full day together. We went to see a movie and had lunch with friends. I always enjoy quality time with Ryan!
3. People of influence- At our lunch we got to learn several things about blogging and our speaking business. The people we ate lunch with are actually business consultants and gave us some tid bits. We possible have some great opportunities coming our way from this meeting as well!
4. Exercise- (Some days I may beg to differ) I am so thankful that I can exercise in a safe and healthy place so that I can stay fit as possible through this pregnancy. Every day when I see the house keeper wiping down the treadmill and ellipticals I want to give her a huge hug and say thank you!
5. Lotion- As my skin begins to get itchy I am so glad for lotion to help!
6. Positive Attitudes- I talked with a friend yesterday. Her and her husband will be starting another round of IVF treatments. She had her first consult with the doctor. She feels like the doctor is well prepared and she has a good attitude going into it!
7. Advice- I have had several friends and family who have already had children give me great advice this past week. I am so thankful for those who have gone through these stages before me!
What are you thankful for this week?
Until Next Time- Truly Love,