Want to Write a Guest Post for True Agape?
1. We accept guest posts from fellow bloggers who write about the same topics that are covered on True Agape. Guest posts should be posts that encourage positive and healthy marriages and families.
(If you are looking to submit a post about your business/product or want us to review your business/product that is considered advertising.)
2. Email TrueAgapeOnline@gmail.com with the following information:
- Put “Guest Post” in the subject line
- Tell us what you plan to write about
- Tell us when you would like it to be posted (Often times our editorial calendar is booked 2+ months in advance.)
3. We will then get back to you!
1. Post must be original work.
- The post may not be published anywhere else previously or in the future. (Having duplicate content penalizes both sites via search engines.)
- The day the guest post is released you may put a snippet of it on your blog directing your readers where they can read the whole post.
2.Posts must be 400-800 words.
3. Make a compelling title.
- Use words like: reason, secret or how
- Use a number in the beginning if at all possible
- Check out 74 Clever Blog Post Title Templates That Work for some ideas
4. Make post scannable
- Break paragraphs up (3-4 sentences per paragraph)
- Use bold type to draw out important points
- Use bullet points and numbered lists where necessary
5. Leave the readers with a question to answer.
6. Include a small bio to let readers know you are a guest writer. This will include a link back to your blog. Please attach a photo of yourself in the email.
7. You may include two links in your post that go back to related content on your own site.
8. Posts should be submitted in a Word Document a week before your arranged post date to TrueAgapeOnline@gmail.com unless arranged otherwise.