Christmas will be approaching quickly! I don’t know about you but if you are like me you end up looking for some easy last minute stocking stuffer ideas.
Last year I made everyone’s gift (and bought a few) but they all were under $5 each. What a steel! And it was a lot of fun too. However, this year with Miss M here it just was not going to happen. Honestly, I just bought all my gifts online last week! But I still wanted to make a little something that made some gifts a little more personal.
Miss M and I got to work to make these cute little bookmarks. Ryan will find them in his stocking. A few others will find them in their gifts as well.
Easy Last Minute Stocking Stuffer: Bookmarks
1. Have young children hold your finger and extend their arm up. For older kids they can raise their arm on their own.
2. Take a picture. If you are doing a young child it would be helpful to have someone else take the picture. However, I did take this picture on my own as well.
3. Print the images. I printed the picture on my computer at home.
4. Use self laminating sheets to cover the picture.
5. Add twine by slitting the picture at the hand so it looks like the child is holding on to it.
And bam you are done! A cute unique little gift. An easy last minute stocking stuffer for just about anyone.
What is your last minute stocking stuffer go to gift?
Until Next Time- Truly Love,