Affiliate links may be used in this post. Ordering through these links may result in a commission, which helps pay for the cost of running this site and keeps the content free.
Good morning ladies! Today, I wanted to share some newlywed perspectives from someone else’s point of view! Below is a video interview I did with Devin Crawford who has been married a little over a year and a half. She is a lovely Christian lady who I went to college with. She was always encouraging others and lifting them up through college and I see the same on her Facebook page constantly. So I just had to have her on here to share some things with us!
The questions that I asked her are:
- As a newlywed what is/was your biggest frustration or challenge?
- What advice would give to a newlywed couple?/What is the best advice you received?
- What is the most important skill any couple should know and use?
- What should you never say to your spouse?
- What is the best resource you would recommend?
- How have you made your marriage work?
Throughout the interview Devin mentions being Christ like several times. She really reminded me that marriage is not for us, but to bring glory back to Christ. I hope you enjoy our conversation and the words of wisdom from Devin!
What was your take away from listening to us chat?
Until Next Time- Truly Love,