1 Can Black Beans- drained and rinsed
1 Can Corn- drained
1 Cup Chopped Red Bell Pepper
3/4 Cup Chopped Green Bell Pepper
1/2 Cup Chopped Red Onion
1 Tbsp Parsley
1) Drain and rinse beans and corn.
2) Chop onion, red bell pepper and green bell pepper.
3) Mix beans and corn in with the chopped veggies.
3/4 Cup Greek Yogurt
2 Tbsp Red Wine Vinager
1 tsp Cumin
1 tsp Chili Powder
1/4 tsp Garlic
1/2 tsp Salt
1/8 tsp Pepper
1 Ranch Packet
4) Mix all ingredients for bowl two together.
5) Mix bowl 2 sauce into bowl 1. Mix well. Refrigerate for several hours. Then, serve with chips or on a salad!
Delicious and Nutritious!
Until Next Time- Truly Love,